April 14, 2014

More Change

I thought I was going back to Miss Emily's mother's tonight, but that has changed. I will staying home tonight and then I will be going to Miss Emily's sister's home. I've never stayed there before, but I was told to pack my uniforms. So it looks like I will be performing maid service.

I have never been at Miss Katherine's home overnight so I don't know what to expect. She is dominant like Miss Emily but she never pays much attention to me. I don't think she thinks much of sissies.

I am not sure how long I'll be there, but Miss Emily told me she expects me to be a good girl and that if she gets a good report about my behavior she might allow me to cum. It's been since our honeymoon. I am going to try to be good.

<curtsy>


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Danni has a lot of incentive to be a good girl while she is serving Miss Emily's sister.

    FD

    ReplyDelete