March 11, 2014

The Wedding Night

Miss Emily has asked me to post about the first time she used her strap-on on me. It was our wedding night. And yes I was a virgin. I had never penetrated a woman or been penetrated other than by Miss Emily's fingers.

At our hotel she had me go in the bathroom to get ready. She told me to wear what I found there. What I found was a white box tied with a big pink bow. Inside was a white lace nightie. It was short. It had a matching garter belt, panties and white stockings.

I was shaking as I put the clothes on. My penis was hard inside the lace panties, although there was only a small bump there. I decided to slip on the white shoes I had been wearing. They had a two inch heel. There was a tube of pink lip gloss on the counter. I used it. Looking in the mirror I felt embarrassed and excited.

When I walked out to the bedroom I saw Miss Emily with her back to me. As I approached her she turned. I looked from her face down toward her feet. I was shocked by the lifelike dildo she was wearing. It was long and thick. She later told me it 8 inches.

She stepped toward me and pulled me to here in her arms. She kissed me hard on the mouth. I felt so weak. I could feel her dildo against my stomach as her hands squeezed my butt. She broke the kiss and told me how pretty I was. How perfect my mouth would look on "her cock."

Her hands pushed on my shoulders and I found myself on my knees. She told me to kiss the head of her cock. I did. I was so scared and nervous. Then she told me to worship it. As I did she told me what a good little bitch I was and that I was made to suck a cock.

I knew she was going to fuck me but I tried not to think about that. At one point she grabbed my hair and rammed the cock in an out of my mouth. I could her moaning. I felt violated. But I wanted her to keep doing it. Strange to feel that way.

Finally she pulled away and said it's time to consummate our marriage. She took my hand and led me to the bed. She slipped my panties off and had me get on my back. She used pillows to prop up my hips and lubed me. I could feel the coldness of the lube as her fingers worked inside me.

Finally I watched as she lubed her cock. I was shaking and ready to cry. She stroked my face and told me I was going to love being fucked.

She bent my knees and pushed my legs back. I felt the head of her cock at my hole. I begged her not to to do this. She said "hush." She locked her eyes on mine. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Without warning she shoved her cock inside me. I cried out and the tears flowed down my cheeks.

That made her smile even more as she started to push deeper in side me. Then she started fucking me. She was rough and relentless. She stroked my little cock (my clit, now) and told me not to dare cum till she gave permission.

Despite my tears I started to meet her thrusts. She pulled mostly out and stopped. I wanted to feel her penetrate me again. She just waited. Staring at me. Daring me in a way. Finally, I begged her to fuck me.

I kept begging until she started again. Finally, she told me to cum. She moved her hand off my clit and then I came all over my stomach. She fed me my cum. And then she pulled out of me.

I was sobbing. I was scared, humiliated and excited all at once. I fell asleep as she held me. She fucked me in the middle of the night and I came again.

In the morning I received my wedding present from her. A cb-6000 chastity belt. That was a shock.

But i was different now. I was more broken by her in a way that I hadn't been before. I felt humiliated and yet I adored her even more.

<curtsy>


8 comments:

  1. Yes, I still get sore. Miss Emily uses a bigger cock sometimes. She loves to hear me beg. I can tell it excites her. Why do you think it's interesting that I begged, Sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to the comments on the about humiliation post, I suggested that you updatge us each time you service her with your tongue, each time she uses the strapon on you and each time you are allowed cum.

    Miss Emily then committed that was an excellent idea and said Danni should include how much she begs to be fucked. And she does beg. Since she suggested it, I thought it would be a good idea. And I'm interested that you beg because it is obviously part of your sissy lifestyle. And I have referred to you as he in the past. I should refer to you as she the way Miss Emily does.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you comments and Miss Emily's, Sir, and she told me she wants to write about things. It's hard to deny that "she" fits me now. It's funny being called a sissy or eve a she when I was younger really was humiliating. Now it is who I am I guess, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now that was intense!! And sweet.

    It is hard for me to accept that I like things that I 'think' I shouldn't like, yet at the same time, I know that if I like it I should let go and enjoy it, which makes it all the more confusing. Maybe it's best not to think :)

    And how is it that they can do all these crazy things to us and we love them more for it?! It really makes no sense...or maybe it does...or maybe this is another thing that is best not to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to hear Miss Emily's recount of your wedding night, only if she wanted to share, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Misty: I had waited a long time to make Danni my bitch. It was all I could do to wait until the wedding night. I loved the feeling of power over her as I used her. And I wanted her to have the full bride experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! Sorry I didn't notice you replied before now. I have a feeling Danni was your bitch all along. Maybe not in this sense but you know what I mean. :)

      Delete
    2. You are right, dear. But I wanted to make she understood what being a bitch really meant.

      Delete