March 8, 2014

First Steps

When I met my wife I never imagined I would marry her or anyone for that matter. I was 20 years old and working for a temp agency doing office work. In high school I had a few dates, but girls always treated me more like a friend. I was a virgin.

The woman I now call Miss Emily was lovely and smart. She was 28 and a lawyer at a small firm. I worked at her firm for three months. I didn't realize it till later but she took control of me almost from my first day. She would correct my work and ask me to explain how I could do better. Praise would come in the form of hearing her say, "good boy."

On days I had no contact with her I felt like something was missing. I found I craved her correction as much as her praise. Looking back now it seems obvious she knew it, too. At the time I just wanted her attention.

On my last day she took me to lunch. She was very nice and I was blushing and could barely speak. She told me I was avery special boy and that she wanted me to come to her house for dinner on Saturday night.

There was no way I could have said no. She laughed when I blurted out my yes to her invitation.

That first date was when my training began. Miss Emily cooked but I did the dishes while she waited in her den. She even had me wear an apron I later found out was called a pinafore.

My life had changed and I didn't even know what was happening. I felt lucky that she would spend her time on me.

8 comments:

  1. It is interesting that she began your training even in the office when she corrected you and then continued on the first date. What was your reaction when she told you to put on a apron to do the dishes. Will be interesting to hear what happened after you finished the dishes.

    And I am sure Miss Emily is pleased with your blog. There are no typos and it is well written.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to wear the apron, but she has a look she gets that makes me feel very small. She said she didn't want to me to ruin my clothes. hank you for the nice words, Sir.

      Delete
    2. Master HATES it when I have typos. I seem to always have one, ugh!

      Delete
    3. Misty: LOL. Miss Emily hates my mistakes, too.

      Delete
    4. and so it begins...

      Delete
  2. So sweet! I'm grinning from ear to ear, lol.

    Miss Emily sounds like a smart women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Emily sounds perfect. I would love it if my gf was more like your Mistress. Your a lucky maid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tcapone: awwww, what a sweet thing to say. :)

    ReplyDelete