March 31, 2014

More Cuckold Thoughts

I still can't believe I actually sucked a real cock. I still feel like it is in my mouth. I wonder if that feeling will ever go away?

I have begun to remember what happened when Miss Emily and her date came home on Saturday night. He treated me like a servant. That's not surprising. I was wearing a French maid's uniform. He made me feel so small.

They didn't pay much attention to me after I took their coats. He was kissing her and their hands were all over each other. They headed to her bedroom and Miss Emily told me to follow. I could barely walk. My legs were shaking and my stomach was churning.

Once in her room she ordered me to take off my petticoats. She got the key to my chastity device and unlocked me. Jack laughed when he saw how tiny my clit is. He said he couldn't believe it. I wanted to crawl in a hole or run away.

She told me to stand in the corner and keep my hands away from my clit and just watch. Then they were all over each other. They were soon naked. I couldn't believe how big his cock was. I had only seen other cocks in the locker room at school.

He was so forceful and she was on her back when his cock entered her. My clit was so hard. I felt shame. But I couldn't stop staring. She was moaning and then she locked eyes with me. I swear she mouthed "I love you" to me. It is so confusing to me.

When he finally came she called me over. I ended up between her thighs cleaning her pussy. There was so much cum. My face was covered with it. I could smell her and him mixed together.

Then she had me clean his cock. He was laughing and calling me names. I even sucked his balls. That felt so weird in my mouth. They were huge. When he was hard again I was sent back to the corner and watched her ride his cock.

After I cleaned her a second time I was sent off to bed. It was late and I didn't sleep much. My mind was racing.

<curtsy>

5 comments:

  1. I'm having a loss of words here, lol, that doesn't happen often. Very intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni, the feeling will go away eventually. Until she requires it again.

    If you have any illusions that this was the only time, let me assure you that it was not. Remember her telling you she loved you, while he was doing her? She wants to feel that again, that love for you because you let her have men in her.

    She will eventually want you to taste his come straight from the tap, so to speak. She will love you even more then.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it will happen again. I fee so small right now it's hard to explain. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. still going strong?

    ReplyDelete