March 29, 2014

The Cuckold Path

I actually don't want to write about this but Miss Emily has ordered me to.

I was afraid Miss Emily had something big in mind when she texted me yesterday and told me she needed to have a talk with me when she got home. That doesn't happen much and neither does her telling me she wanted to see her wife. I am almost always in a maid's uniform at home.

Deciding what to wear is always hard for me. I have a few outfits but I always worry she won't approve. I had trouble but Misty helped me choose a pink linen dress while we chatted. It's sleeveless and comes just above the knee. It shows off the necklace Miss Emily gave me.

I have to wear a corset to fit into it. It's uncomfortable but it makes feel pretty and more feminine. I added a little more makeup than usual and put my hair up. I usually wear studs but for some reason I decided to wear the drop earrings. They felt heavy.

Then I waited for Miss Emily to come home. I was fidgeting and tired. I had tried to take a nap but I was too nervous to sleep.

When she got home I she had a big smile on her face. She kissed me and told me I was pretty. I felt so good hearing that. She whispered in my ear and I could feel her hand rubbing my butt through the dress. She told me we needed to talk and that if I was a good little sissy wife she might fuck me with her strap-on later.

I moaned. I wished I hadn't. It makes me feel silly. She laughed a little and gave me her coat. She told me to get us each a glass of wine and meet her in the den. She rarely allows me to drink and this made my stomach churn more. I was truly worried.

I could barely carry the wine into the den. My hands were shaking. She actually told me to sit next to her on the couch. That doesn't happen much. I usually am sitting at her feet.

I was surprised that she seemed nervous. She is always so confident. I wondered if she wanted me to leave or something. I felt sick. She stroked my cheek. That felt good. But I thought I might cry.

She told me she loved me but that she has needs a sissy could never fulfill. I knew what was coming and the tears started to flow. She stroked my cheek again and held my hands in hers. I felt awful thinking about what she was saying.

She said she was going on a date tonight. I think I closed my eyes and tried not to think. I felt so bad. She told she was going with her partner at work. I'd met him a long time ago when I worked at the office. I didn't remember much but I know he was tall and looked athletic. Not a sissy.

After she told me Miss Emily put her arms around me. I started sobbing. I felt like a child. She tried to comfort me. Had me blow my nose and drink some more wine.

The rest of the evening is hard to remember. She talked about how she wanted me to help her get ready for her date. I know she told me she expected me to be an obedient sissy.

We ate dinner. I was allowed to eat pizza and have more wine. After that Miss Emily took me to her bedroom and kissed me softly.

Then she used her cock on me. She was gentle and fucked me slowly. I was locked up but I could feel my clit dripping.

And then she allowed me to stay in her bed all night. I didn't sleep much. My mind was racing.

Now Miss Emily is getting her hair done.

I know I don't have a choice but this is a scary day.

<curtsy>





4 comments:

  1. I know this is a scary day for you but it is also a good day because this is the next step in you being trained to be a good sissy. Most sissies are cuckolded and you should thank her for making you a better sissy. You also know it will make her happy to be with a real man and you know you want to make her happy so you should be a very obedient sissy as you prepare her for the date. And it was nice she rewarded you by fucking gently and slowly and letting you sleep sleep in her bed.

    Will look forward to you blogging about the preparation for the day and your thoughts when you meet him again and she goes out on the date and whether she has any chores for you while she is out. I am sure she will tell you that you were a good girl as you were cuckolded for the first time. You should be proud that she thinks you are ready to be cuckolded as you are trained to be a good sissy. Will look forward to your next post.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with FL Dom, it's a good day when she wants to get laid by a guy. The best thing you can do is to show her how much you want her to enjoy it, and how happy you are that she shares it with you.

      Delete
    2. Have you been through this Christine?

      Delete