July 8, 2014

Shopping for the Date, Breasts Included

I still can't believe I am going on a date this friday. With. A. Man.

I have so many conflicting emotions and thoughts. Fear. Excitement. Nervousness. Will he like me? Will he think I'm pretty? Why do I care. I mean, I've never meant him. I don't really know much about him.

I know he's older, in his 40s. Miss Emily only told me he's the kind of man lots of women would want to date. She says I should be proud he wants to take me out. Proud? I don't know. My head swims when I think about it.

Of course, Miss Emily wants to make sure she has me looking the way she wants for the big night on Friday. That involved shopping. Lots of shopping.

Last week, I spent trying on dresses, buying new shoes and a purse to go with the lacy pink dress she chose and even new lingerie. I wasn't surprised a new corset was chosen. I am usually in one. This one is stiffer despite how girly it is. It's all pink and white with lace trim and even little roses at the top of each garter strap.

The biggest surprise is that Miss Emily had realistic breasts glued to my chest. They aren't very big but I am constantly aware of their weight. They meant I had to get new bras to fit my new figure. I wonder why a man would want a sissy with fake breasts? Did I really think that?

Friday afternoon I have an appointment at the salon. I go regularly but this seems different. It almost feels like the first time I went to the salon. I wonder how my hair will be done and my makeup.

Part of me wishes it was Friday night already and part of hopes it never comes.

But I know it will.

<curtsy>





1 comment:

  1. Just relax and go with it. You don't have a choice anyway. Who knows you may even enjoy the attention.

    ReplyDelete