March 10, 2014

A Sissy Routine

I thought some of you might be interested in how I spend my days. As Miss Emily's wife and maid I naturally take care of all the housework, much of the cooking and making sure the groceries are bought and house is in good order.

Miss Emily is strict and demanding about my chores. She expects everything to be completed on time and to perfection. Mistakes usually cause me to have to do a chore over. Sometimes I am spanked or paddled. I have even had to write sentences in a notebook like "a sissy maid must complete her chores on time."

I don't mind doing housework. I did it growing up. But until I became Miss Emily's wife I never was much of an early riser. Now my day starts at 5:30. I must be bathed and dressed in my uniform by 6 so I can have her breakfast ready by 6:30. My uniform is one meant for work and I have them in different colors, black, pink and yellow. I always wear a waist cincher, bra, panties and stockings along with tow-inch heels.

This is my favorite part of the day. I serve her in her bedroom. Most days she is awake when I knock on her door. After she eats I get to help her dress. I get to see her naked and feel the warmth of her skin. It's an intimate moment for me. It makes me feel needed.

Once she is dressed and off to work, I begin my chores. On different days I concentrate on different tasks. Monday and Fridays I always wash her bed linens. I clean her bathroom everyday and put out fresh towels.

I have her dinner ready so she can eat at 7. I eat in the kitchen when she is finished.

The only day during the week that's different is Thursday. Every week I clean the home of Miss Emily's best friend. It's not too hard, but Miss Amy leaves a week's worth of laundry so it takes all day.

Weekends are more relaxed and often I am more a wife than maid. I am even allowed at times to sit at the dinner table with her. On Sunday I am punished for any mistakes I made during the week, although I can be spanked at any time she sees fit.

I'd love to hear from other sissies and Dommes/Doms about their lives.

5 comments:

  1. I like to train sissies in the way she trains you although I do it online. I like them shaved, caged if possible, staying in denial, wearing femme clothes and performing chores around the house. And having them go shopping for lingerie and visiting the mall dressed in femme clothes. Have them fuck their pussies with fingers or plug and working on their sucking skills. And spank themselves if they make mistakes.

    And I can imagine that seeing her naked is one of the highlights of your day. Does it get your cock straining in the cage? Do you help put on her bra and panties? Does she wear dresses or suits? Does she have a sexy body with nice tits. Does she have her pussy waxed like you do?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am around men I get nervous. They are so much more powerful than me. I imagine you sissies feel that way.Yes do strain when helping Miss Emily dress. She wears dresses or pants depending on the day. She has a lovely body and in shape, Sir. She keeps herself trimmed, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is normal for a sissy to be nervous around men because they are much more powerful than you. When she invites couples who are her friends over for a visit, how do the men react when they see you are a sissy. And do you wear your maid outfit and serve her friends drinks when they come over?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I am nervous around men they look at me with arrogance especially when I am completely nude with maybe a big bow in my hair I feel so vulnerable and weak

      Delete
  4. Sometimes I am on maid duty when Miss Emily has guests. At those times the men seem mostly amused by me. I have had my butt pinched and slapped at times. The women love that. Other times I have been part of the group as Miss Emily's wife, Sir.

    ReplyDelete