May 28, 2014

A Long Day

Things were back to normal yesterday. Until the washer broke. Water was everywhere leaking from the bottom. It took me two hours to clean up the mess. Ugh.

I was so tired last night. At least Miss Emily allowed me to sit at her feet while she watched baseball. I fell asleep on the floor and didn't wake till she told me it was time for bed. It was 11, much later than usual for me to be sent to my room.

I wonder if she let me sleep there because the tough day.

The alarm cam to early. Now it's back to the routine, except of course the laundry. That will have to wait until a new machine is delivered. Miss Emily instructed me to go out shopping for one this afternoon. She said you might as well buy it, you're the one who uses it.

That's hard to deny.

<curtsy>

No comments:

Post a Comment