May 30, 2014

Poked, Prodded and Measured

Talk about total embarrassment! Today I went to the doctor for a physical, my first since starting my life as Mis Emily's sissy wife.

The office was professional and there were no other patients when we arrived. The receptionist checked us in and we waited only a couple minutes before the nurse called my name. She was in her 30s I'd guess and paid no attention to fact that I was a male dressed in capri slacks, a blouse a and wore makeup.

I followed to an examination room where I was instructed to strip to my panties and wait. Sitting there I realized I was still wearing my chastity cage. I felt embarrassed just thinking about the doctor seeing it.

The nurse cam back and weighed and measured me. I was relieved that I was down to 130 pounds. I knew Miss Emily would be pleased. Then I was left alone again.

Finally the door opened and the doctor walked in followed by Miss Emily. I hadn't expected that but maybe I should have. She did set up the appointment.

The doctor was a woman, in her mid to late 30s. She introduced herself and got down to business. She proceeded to poke prod and measure me. Miss Emily gave her the key to my chastity cage. My clit was measured. It was 2 5/8 inches soft.

All the communication was between the doctor and Mis sEmily. They talked about me like I wasn't even there. That made me feel small and insignificant, like a child. I should be used to that by now, but sometimes it still surprises me.

Then the real humiliation started. I was directed to lie on the table and put my feet in the stirrups. I'd never knew about this kind of exam. I learned. Wearing a rubber glove and using some lube the doctor put her index finger inside me. I was squirming as she moved it around.

All the while she was talking to Miss Emily in a professional manner about how often I am allowed to cum and how feminine I am. I thought I was turning deep red. I closed my eyes and wished I was somewhere else.

I heard Miss Emily laugh. I brought my attention back to the doctor's voice. I heard her talikng about how I was already dribbling cum from my clit. She asked if this was as hard as I could get. Miss Emily said that was "all there was." I could hear the laugh in her voice. I felt so ashamed.

Next thing I knew the doctor had removed her finger and was measuring my hard clit. It was 3 7/8 inches. I heard the doctor tell Miss Emily it was smallest of all her sissy patients. Could my cheeks feel any hotter?

The rest of the exam was routine except for a question the doctor asked Miss Emily. She told her I was good candidate for hormones and wondered if Miss Emily was planning to to that. The answer I heard through my foggy brain was that she wasn't sure.

I felt my stomach do flip flops and I really thought I might faint. I was wobbly as I dressed and they talked. I know i am Miss Emily's sissy wife and maid, but hormones are so, I don't know, permanent. The idea scares me.

<curtsy>


3 comments:

  1. Would be interesting to hear the conversation that took place between you and Miss Emily after your exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As often happens, Miss Emily's silence speaks volumes. I did ask her about hormones and she said she has not decided whether she wants to do that.

      Delete
  2. Miss Emily must be proud of your description of your exam. You gave all the details. I asked yesterday if Miss Emily plans to put you on hormones. I see she hasn't decided but since the doctor said you are a good candidate, it won't be surprising if she decides that hormones are your next step in becoming a good sissy wife. They would probably be very effective in making you more feminine. It will be interesting to see what she decides.

    If she puts you on them, I would think she would monitor you taking them so you are taking the right dosage.

    FD

    ReplyDelete