May 23, 2014

Miss Emily's Second Date

I mentioned in my last post that Miss Emily had gone on another date with her lover, Jack, who I must now always address as Sir. There had been a lot going on the last month and I had been able to put Miss Emily's first night with him far from my mind.

When she told me she needed a night with him my heart sank. To be honest, he scares me and I remembered how jealous I was the last time. There wasn't much point i  telling Miss Emily how I felt. She does as she pleases.

So I found myself late on Saturday afternoon drawing her bubble bath. Seeing her naked always takes my breath away. My little clit stirred in its cage. I haven't been allowed to cum since our California trip. Drying her after her bath was thrilling and difficult. I couldn't help planting a kiss on her slit. It was moist and smelled musky. I heard her chuckle as she patted my head. I felt so small.

Helping her dress and watching her do her makeup made me feel jealous again. When she was almost done I was told to put on my French maid's uniform. That's how I answered the door. I felt so embarrassed. I took his coat, offered him a drink and went to get Miss Emily.

I was almost in tears. Miss Emily told me to pull myself together. She said there was no reason to be jealous. I guess she's right. But I couldn't help it.

Watching him kiss her was humiliating.

And then they left. He has his arm around her waist. I was ordered to stay in uniform and be ready to serve when they returned.

The next two hours passed slowly.

I have housework to do so I'll have to continue this later.


1 comment:

  1. She is showing her control over you by dating Jack. It is part of your training in the sissy lifestyle along with keeping your llttle clitty locked and denied a cum. You are being trained to be such a good sissy that you must be making her proud. This is the lifestyle you need and want to live. Look forward to your future posts, including the rest of the date.

    FD

    ReplyDelete