May 28, 2014

An Appointment

Miss Emily dropped what seems like a bombshell this morning. I don't know why it feels that way but it does. Tomorrow I am going to have a physical. I haven't seen a doctor since she started feminizing me.

Miss Emily assured me that the doctor has other sissy patients. That doesn't comfort me much. I wonder what the doctor and anyone else in the office will think of me. Maybe that's silly. Other have seen me but this seems like another big step.

Miss Emily is taking me to the doctor and that makes me feel like a child. But it's better than going alone. The appointment is early. That's when the doctor sees her sissy patients.

My stomach is already in knots. I doubt I'll sleep much tonight.

<curtsy>

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I don't think I would want to be in your shoes......although they probably won't be on or anything else during your 'exam'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will she unlock you for the exam? And will the doctor gives you female hormones to make you more feminine?

    FD

    ReplyDelete