May 27, 2014

Emily's 2nd Date Continued

As time has passed since Miss Emily's 2nd date with Jack the details of it seem less important than what I felt and still feel.

Yes she spent the night. Yes I watched her have sex with him. She had that look I'd never seen before. She locked my eyes while I watched them. I was embarrassed and jealous and my penis was dripping in its cage.

Cleaning them both after he came added to my humiliation. It was clear I was a servant, there to amuse them both. Being dismissed to wash his clothes so they'd be ready in the morning added to the feeling I had of being small and insignificant.

Passing her bedroom door later I could hear them having sex again. I'm not sure if it was worse watching or being excluded. Isn't that strange?

I didn't sleep well. I kept thinking about that look on Miss Emily's face. And I thought of the taste of the cum as I cleaned her pussy and his cock.

The next morning I awoke late and found them eating breakfast in the kitchen. They were both relaxed and smiling. I felt like an outsider. They mostly ignored me as they chatted, ate and kissed at times.

It was after 11 when they said their goodbyes. A passionate kiss at the door made me jealous all over again. Hearing her called "darling" added to the feeling.

After I cleaned up the breakfast dishes, Miss Emily called me into her bedroom. She told me she was proud of me. Why does hearing that make all this seem worth it? 

Then she surprised me by unlocking my chastity cage. She told she wanted me to play with my "tiny cockette." I was allowed to cum when she gave me the word. She handed me the small plastic plate that she has trained me to cum on.

While I masturbated she talked about how good it felt to be fucked by Jack. She told me to remember how his cock felt in my mouth. I was almost crying and still I was hard. Finally she gave me the word. I spurted my "sissy juice" as she calls it onto the plate. I knew to lick it all up.

She looked so pleased. I cried.

<curtsy>

2 comments:

  1. Being excluded would be worse for me...I think.

    Glad you got to cum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite the humiliation of seeing her with him, I agree Misty.For some reason the humiliation excites me even if it makes me feel bad.

      Delete