July 9, 2014

New Shoes

The new shoes I got for my date have a three inch heel. That's higher than I have worn before. The first time put them on I thought I was going to fall over. And when I did stand straight I felt so tall. It was very strange.

Walking in them was difficult. So Miss Emily had me practice last night. Small steps. Roll my hips. Over and over. I was so sore after just a short time of practicing.But she kept me walking for two hours. I was never so ready for bed.

I am still sore but wearing my usual shoes today. I am getting nervous thinking about Friday night. Will he want to kiss me? Will I like it? I've never kissed a man.

I was chatting with a friend earlier and she said she thought I was going to find out what it's like. I think she's correct.

My stomach churns at the the thought.

<curtsy>

2 comments:

  1. Practice, practice; four and five inches are closer than you might think. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The higher the better for me. Practice because the taller pumps makes you feel sluttier and sexier.

    ReplyDelete