July 10, 2014

One More Day

Friday is the big day. My first date with a man. I am trying hard not to think about it all the time but it's not easy. Other than more practice in the three-inch heels, Miss Emily didn't mention it last night. She didn't have to.

I woke up several times and all that I could think about was what might happen. I thought about the first time I had a date with Miss Emily. My feelings were similar except of course I had always dreamed of dating a woman as beautiful as she is.

But there's not changing her plans. I will be on a date tomorrow. I hope I'm not to shy to even speak. I can get that way and it might disappoint Miss Emily.

I almost wish today was over so I could stop wondering.

<curtsy>


2 comments:

  1. Just remember he is lucky to be going on a date with you! And have fun!

    ReplyDelete