July 7, 2014

Catching Up

It's been a couple weeks since I posed and a lot has happened. It's hard to know where to start. I think I'll just do a post now about things and then maybe others if I think of what I want to say.

First, I had a wonderful week away with Miss Emily to a vacation home her family owns. Her sister was there for a couple of the days, but otherwise I was just her wife. We went hiking. Keeping up with her tough. But she said I looked "cute" in the L.L. Bean outfits she bought me.

I spent a lot of time kneeling between her thighs and she used her strap-on every day. I was so sore. But content too. I was even allowed to cum twice. I doubt that will happen soon.

The big bombshell was that Miss Emily told me she wants me to go on a date with her man's friend. To say this scare same is an understatement. She says every girl needs to experience it.

When Miss Emily makes up her mind she moves quickly. The date will be this coming Friday night. I am thankful that she and Jack will be along. My stomach is churning thinking about it.

Miss Emily tool me shopping last week for a dress to wear. I'll write more about that lately.

After serving at a party on Saturday things are back to normal this week as a think about going on a date. With a man. Yikes!

<curtsy>

2 comments:

  1. Reading your post gave me the impression that maybe the daily strap-on use by Miss Emily was training for your upcoming date? Just a thought.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be but Miss Emily has always enjoyed using her strapon. She goes through periods when she doesn't and others where she can't seem to get enough of using it.

      Delete