June 20, 2014

Girly Stuff

It struck me today when I was talking to Misty that I have lot of girly stuff in my head. More than I realized.

Why I'm surprised I am not really sure. Obviously Mss Emily has been training me to be her maid and wife. There's nothing many about that. But I didn't know I could discuss bubble baths and hair products with hardly a thought.

I know that Miss Emily has been having the girl who does my hair talk to me about things like that, as well as makeup. I never knew I had a spring skin tone. I just thought I was pale.

Other girly things came about through practice, like walking, sitting properly and even how to hold my arms.

And then there's my room. Miss Emily had it redone but I didn't see it until after we got married. It was kind of a shock. Maybe that was the point. It's all pink and white with lace curtains and bedspread. That was quite a change. But now it is my own space. Well, kind of. Miss Emily can come in anytime she wants.

She is the only one who is allowed real privacy.

<curtsy>


2 comments:

  1. I didn't think about this until now, but I didn't even think about you not knowing the girly stuff we were talking about. It just seemed...natural for you to know.

    Hope you're having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete