June 2, 2014

Life as a Servant

Sometimes I can't believe how my life has changed since i met Miss Emily. I had never imagined living as a servant, let alone a maid.

This weekend was typical. Except I had a lot of laundry to do. More than usual because the washer broke last week and it took a few days to get a new one delivered.

And then yesterday was Miss Emily's birthday. I am not allowed to but her presents but I did get her a dozen yellow roses, her favorite flowers. I spent a lot of time with my tongue buried in her pussy. Her favorite position is sitting on my face. It makes me feel like there is nothing else in the world but her dripping pussy.

The rest of the day included lunch with her family and then back home where Miss Emily relaxed and allowed me to sit at her feet while she watched baseball. Sports bore me but I always feel good when I am around her.

I guess that's what the life of a sissy maid/wife is about. Maybe someday I'll understand why I can't help wanting to please her.

<curtsy>

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you a good servant and maid who pleases Miss Emily? Any more talk about whether she will get you hormones?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sir. Just that she is not sure about hormones.

      Delete
  2. Do you go by the name DANNI or do you have another female name? Has or will your name be legally changed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She calls Me Danni. She changed the spelling to be with an i. I took her last name.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the fast reply. Will DANNI become your legal name in the future?

      Delete
    3. I don't know if she will legally change my first name. I often don't know her plans till they happen. Thanks for the comments.

      Delete