March 10, 2014

A Little Detail

This is something Miss Emily taught me to do the first time she dressed me in a maid's uniform: curtsy. Whenever I am in uniform, I am required to do that when entering or leaving a room she is in. I also must back out of the room facing her at all times. I had to practice doing a curtsy for hours until I did it the way she wanted every single time.

It's a sign of respect and it reminds me who is in charge. For a sissy wife/maid nearly everyone is superior. I think that's just the way of the world.

Since meeting Miss Emily I have slowly begun to accept my status. I never imagined I'd be a maid or that I'd crave any attention from her, even humiliation.

But here I am. I don't think there's any going back.

<curtsy>

3 comments:

  1. It's nice that she taught you how to curtsy properly. And I think you should write curtsy at the end of every post.

    No, there is no turning back now. This is your lifestyle. But I bet if you were given the choice, you would not want to go back. I think you would prefer to keep serving Miss Emily.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about that, Sir. I never was much of a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there's any going back either and I know, for a fact, I would not want to go back.

    ReplyDelete