March 8, 2014

First Thoughts

Hello, world.

My Mistress/wife, Miss Emily, has allowed me to start a blog where I can discuss the journey I have been on learning to be her sissy maid/wife.

Miss Emily says the moment she met me she knew I was the sissy she had been looking for. I thought she was beautiful and I could barely speak to her even as I worked as a temp in her office. I guess that proves her point.

For the record, I am short and at 5'5 an inch shorter than Miss Emily and I am quite slender at 136 pounds.. I was always teased growing up for my lack of masculinity. Maybe growing up in a household with my mom and an older sister prepared me to serve women. Maybe I am a born sissy. I don't think I'll ever know for sure.

I want to share my experiences and hear from others about theirs.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to you sharing your journey into the sissy lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sir and Misty :)

    ReplyDelete