March 29, 2014

Miss Emily's Date Starts

Waiting all day was horrible but seeing Miss Emily with her date was even worse. Now they are gone and I am left waiting again.

Miss Emily ordered me to post about the day.

I was back in uniform doing laundry, changing her bed. That made me think about what was going to happen. I had changed the linens yesterday.

Miss Emily rested and after she got up she had me help her get ready for her date. I ran her bath, dried her off and painted her toes while she did her makeup. She doesn't wear much. She doesn't need to. She is so lovely.

Then I helped her dress. She wore black lace panties, garter belt and black stockings with a half bra that pushed her breasts up. A strapless black dress was over it. When she stepped into her panties I couldn't help but kiss her pussy. I was lucky she was not angry.

When she stepped into her three-inch pumps she looked like a goddess. Even more than usual. She added diamond studs and a diamond necklace. I was in awe.

Then she had me change into a black French maid's uniform with petticoats.I always wear a coset that has stays in int and ruffled panties with that uniform. Miss Emily laced the corset. It makes breathing difficult but she likes the way it gives me a figure.

Then the doorbell rang. I was told to answer it. I thought I was going to be sick. I was reminded again to treat her date with the same respect I treat her and to call him "sir."

I could barely make it to the door. I felt wobbly and I was shaking. I could barely breathe. I opened the door and stammered out "welcome, sir. please come in." He was just as tall as I remembered. I couldn't help feeling silly wearing a maid's uniform in front of him.

I couldn't look in his face but I heard him laugh when I curtsied. He walked in and I took his coat and hung it up. I told him Miss Emily would be a minute and showed him to the den and offered him a drink.

H e wanted wine. After I brought it to him he asked me to turn around. I was so embarrassed. I felt so weak. I felt worse when Miss Emily entered the room. Her date, Jack, stood up and they embraced. he kissed her on the lips. It made me wonder if they had done that before.

I got Miss Emily a glass of wine and they sat together on the couch. I thought about how I was sitting there last night.

They ignored me as they chatted. I noticed his hand on top of hers. I felt jealous and humiliated.

I heard him say he was impressed at how she had trained me and it was obvious I was better off as a maid.

She just laughed. I thought my cheeks were burning with shame.

Their glasses were almost empty and I offered them more wine. They both declined. He said they had a dinner reservation and had to leave. When I curtsied he laughed.

I got their coats and helped them put them on. Miss Emily told me to be a good girl and post about this. She said to stay in uniform until they returned. She kissed me on the cheek. I could feel myself blushing.

When they left I felt empty. I just started sobbing. I felt so alone. After I stopped crying I redid my makeup and washed and put away the wine glasses.

Now I am just waiting and trying not to think about what Miss Emily has planned for later.

<curtsy>



1 comment:

  1. I am sure she is proud of you as you showed Jack what a good sissy maid you are. You are her good girl. And will be awaiting your blog post talking about what happens when they return after dinner.

    FD

    ReplyDelete