March 30, 2014

Cuckold Thoughts

Miss Emily has been watching basketball today. I don't have a clue about sports. She has allowed me to lie with my head in her lap while she watches. I am even dressed in capris and a peach pullover. She's in her old sweatpants and a sweatshirt. She is so relaxed today.

She has been questioning me about last night. She told me to post here. It's still mixed up but I can't stop thinking about that cock or the taste of his cum in Miss Emily's pussy.

She says it proves I am a sissy. She says I make her proud. I never have taken compliments well. I feel humiliated. Being excited by being called names embarrasses me.

And then there was the look on her face while he fucked her. I never saw that before. She locked eyes with me and I wanted to look away but couldn't.

I know this will take time to understand and cope with. I know I adore Miss Emily.

<curtsy>

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are a good sissy cuckold now that you have watched her being fucked and locked eyes with her. You have now done the Big 3 for a sissy -- sucking cock, watching her being fucked and then licking the cum out of her pussy. Yes, it will take time for you to understand and cope with it but now you know what is expected of you and it will probably be part of your life now.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such nice loving support :)))))))))))

      Delete