March 27, 2014

Answering Questions

Sissy Dede asked me to comment about when Miss Emily first started to feminize me and what made her start. I have written a little bit about how she had me in a pinafore apron on our first date.

I didn't know it then but she had been looking for a sissy to train as her wife and maid. She has said from the first time I came to work as a temp in her office that she knew I was the sissy she wanted to own.

She did not feminize me quickly, but took her time. I never wore a maid's uniform until after our wedding. She did have me in panties before that and for our wedding I wore a white linen suit with satin corset, panties and stockings underneath. All were white.

Over the last nine months she has increased my feminization. My body is waxed and smooth and yesterday my hair was permed for the first time.

Everything she does makes me look and feel less male.

I hope this answers your questions.

<curtsy>

2 comments:

  1. So sweet that she knew you were the one!!! Bet that makes you feel kind of special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. But sometimes when I think about it's humiliating too. I mean she knew I was a sissy the first time she saw me. :)

      Delete