March 9, 2014

Needing Control

It might sound strange to most people, but for me the control I get from Miss Emily is what attracts me to serving her. I have read other sissies who sign contracts that spell out the rules and the expectations. Miss Emily, even though she is a lawyer, has not done that.

There is only one rule I need to remember. That's obedience. Disobeying her has consequences. The first time she had me lower my pants and undershorts for an over the knee spanking was humiliating. She had me crying just by using her bare hand. And then I spent an hour in the corner with my pants around my ankles. Apologizing to her while on my knees and telling her what I had learned made me shrink even more before her power.

That was our fourth date and I had refused to put on the apron. Sometimes I wonder why I so easily obeyed her order to to get over her knee. She says I am a natural submissive and that without guidance and control I will spend all day masturbating. It's all part of being a sissy I guess.

I do know that in the two years I have known Miss Emily, I have learned that my greatest satisfaction comes when she is pleased. Just hearing her say "good girl" or feeling her kiss on my forehead thrills me.

3 comments:

  1. Since as a Dom, I am familiar with the sissy lifestyle, I don't find it strange that the control you get from Miss Emily attracted you to her. Sissies tend to want to be controlled. And do you remember why you didn't want to wear the apron on the fourth date since you wore it on the first date. When is the last time you disobeyed and what were the consequences? What was the worst punishment you ever received.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I refused to wear the apron I was trying to be a man. I thought I could the man in her life. I was felling humiliated at wearing the apron. On Thursday I talked when Miss Emily told me she was busy. I had my mouth washed out with soap and I was sent to my room. It's difficult to say what was the worst punishment. But one does stand out. Once Miss Emily said I was acting like a 3 year old. A week later she came home with packages and I was then dressed like a little girl. I spent a weekend acting like a little girl. The worst part was her mother babysitting me.

      Delete
    2. So you now know you won't be the man in her life. Do any other of her relatives besides her mother know your are her sissy? How does your mother treat you at family get togethers? How did she treat you when she baby sat you? And do members of your family know and how do they react if they know? How do you dress for family outings? Do you ever wear male clothes? Do you wear high heels? Or a wig? Are you due for a waxing soon?

      FD

      Delete