March 30, 2014

I am a Cuckold

I am a cuckold.

There I said it. It almost doesn't seem real. It's hard to think right now. I am kind of floating. But it seems so permanent. I mean wearing girl's clothes seems less of a big thing.

Miss Emily is so pleased. That feels good. But last night was intense. Maybe I knew it would happen someday, but now it did. I sucked a man's cock for the first time. Not a rubber one. A real one. It throbbed in my mouth and it grew.

I was scared. But it seemed right once I started.

And it was difficult too. I heard him calling me names. And I heard Miss Emily laughing when he did. It seemed different than when she used those names, This was a man calling me them. Someone I really don't know. It hurt but made my little clit hard. And Miss Emily noticed that.

And I tasted a man's cum for the first time. It was in Miss Emily's pussy.

I don't know what else to say. The memories of last night are kind of mixed up right now.

<curtsy>

6 comments:

  1. My admiration for your dedication keeps growing!

    I know it is hard to write when you're thoughts are jumbled. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I really don't know why anyone would admire me. :)

      Delete
    2. I want to reply you instead of Misty: I admire you because of your courage of course! You know what is best for your mistress and you and you have enough courage to act thorough your feelings. I'm not brave as you. It is not easy to live like a real man while i don't feel like a real man. Also I know a part of you don't accept your behaviors and revolt. But it is not a part of your soul. It is only a part of social conditioning affects us all. They are strong so it is hard to overcome. But i think you are stronger than feelings arising from social conditioning. You deserve to be happy.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I am still trying to understand what I am and why I need to serve her. That might sound strange. Here I am in a maid's uniform writing this. But this is confusing at times.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, you pleased Miss Emily and became a better sissy.The fact it made your little clit hard shows you want to live the cuckold lifestyle. And sucking his cock and licking his cum out of her pussy shows you are ready for the cuckold lifestyle. You said the memories are kind of mixed up. Tell us your feelings after you have had a day to think about it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete