March 21, 2014

Answering Questions

Phred asked a few questions after my last post and I thought I'd answer them here.

I do wear makeup, but usually not much, just a very light rose lip gloss, eye liner and foundation. Miss Emily likes me to look like a sissy, but when I am in my French maid's uniform I wear full makeup. She prefers a natural look.

My hair style has changed, It started as a pixie cut, but now I wear it pulled back and tied with a pink ribbon or scrucnhie. It's now halfway down my neck. I am a natural blonde.

I don't know about children. That would be up to Miss Emily. In any case, I am sure I will stay at home.

<curtsy>

4 comments:

  1. Thanks much for the reply. Sorry for the typo in my prior comment--'do you wear breast forms?'

    BTW, did you take your mistress' last name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I don't, but I do wear a bra. May I ask if you are a sissy? or maybe a dom?

      Delete
    2. Yes I did taker her name. :)

      Delete
    3. I am just a very curious male. I would make a very ugly sissy, but I love to cook. My wife enjoys that very much.

      Delete