March 23, 2014

Serving & Humiliation

Miss Emily made sure I knew my place this weekend just in case being sent to my room early on Friday wasn't enough.

Once a week I clean the apartment of Miss Emily's friend, Miss Amy. Because we were away I missed a week. I spent yesterday cleaning her apartment and doing her laundry. Two weeks worth of laundry. I spent eight hours there while Miss Emily and Miss Amy went out to play tennis and enjoy the day.

While they ate dinner, which I cooked for them, I hand washed Miss Amy's laundry. That took two hours to complete. When we got home I was sent to bed at 8 p.m. But the humiliation for the day wasn't over. Miss Emily dressed me in pajama's that looked like some a little girl would wear.

It was embarrassing, but I didn't think much about it. I was tired from the housework and feel asleep holding the pink bear she put in my arms when she tucked me in.

When I awoke there was a note in the bathroom telling me to dress in the clothes in the box on the counter. Inside was a complete outfit like a little girl would wear, a pink lacy dress, white tights, ruffled panties and pink shoes.

I felt my stomach turn as  I dressed after I took a shower. Miss Emily came in and said how adorable I looked. She handed me the bear and told me to follow her. She had me sit on the kitchen floor while she started to cook.

I felt ignored as she started cooking. I knew it was too much food for her and on my diet I wasn't likely to get any pancakes, eggs or bacon. Then the doorbell rang. I wanted to crawl in a hole.

Miss Emily came back and I could hear her talking. She was with her parents. Her mother had seen me dressed like a child before but I still felt humiliated. She was smirking as she looked at me. I felt like crying.

Then Miss Emily's sister showed up. While they ate I sat on the floor near Miss Emily playing with a plastic tea set. Miss Emily's father served the meal but he was allowed to sit at the table. While he did the dishes the worst part of the day came.

Sunday is always punishment day and Miss Emily decided her mother and sister would be a part of it. I was made to stand before her and lower my panties and tights. They had a good laugh at my new pink chastity cage. Miss Sara, her sister, is usually mean to me and she loved seeing it.

I ended up over the knee of each while I was paddled. After a half hour in the corner I thanked them for punishing me.

After they left it was back to my maid's uniform.

<curtsy>



4 comments:

  1. I just adore your blog! I am such a sissy, but my wife is not very happy about it. You are a lucky girl, and I look forward to reading more. Thank you for posting!
    kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog too! Just found it today!

    I am so envious that both your families are a part of your sissy submissive way of life. I would love to be full time which you pretty much seem to be.

    I love/crave and hate/fear being humiliated by my Mistress.

    Take care!

    -jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen,

      Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I wasn't online at all. I agree completely with your last statement. Strange isn't it?

      danni

      Delete