March 20, 2014

Romance and Humiliation

I am back from California and it was quite a trip. Miss Emily treated me like her bride. We had some candlelight dinners and she even allowed me to drink wine, which I am usually not allowed to do. The first glass was on the plane. I had never flown before and I was pretty nervous.

I had six orgasms while we were gone. Each time I licked up my sissy cream. Miss Emily loves to see me do that. She used her strap-on on every day we were gone and also had me lick her till she had two or three orgasms.

Being in San Francisco was different. Stores we went into didn't have any problem waiting on me. Miss Emily purchased several outfits for me. My favorite I think is a pink linen suit. It has pants and a skirt.

Besides the romance, which included a trip to Carmel for two days, Miss Emily found ways to humiliate me. One afternoon she took me to a store that sells fetish clothing. The women there dressed me in different outfits. One was a plaid schoolgirl dress with knee socks and mary jane shoes. Hearing them tell Miss Emily how men would just love a sissy dressed like that had me nearly in tears.

I also got a new chastity cage. It's pink. One of the women at the store suggested it. She laughed when she saw me unlocked and that I needed an extra small cage.

The most humiliating thing that happened was in a bar one evening. I don't know if Miss Emily planned it or not. A man came over and told Miss Emily what a cute sissy I was. They started talking and he bought us drinks. He was older. I think maybe 60 or so. He started asking me questions. I was so embarrassed when he asked me if I had ever sucked a man's cock. I told him I had never touched one.

He told me how special I was and took my hand placed it on his crotch. He rubbed my hand across it and I could feel his cock jump. It felt so big. A lot bigger than mine. I didn't realize it even but he took his hand off mine. Then he said to Miss Emily that I must like touching his cock because I kept rubbing it. They both laughed. I felt so ashamed.

 I was glad it didn't go any farther.

One other thing that happened is I got my first tattoo. It's a chain of pink daisies around my left ankle.

I think I am still thinking about everything that happened on the honeymoon. I will write more later.

Today it's back to housework and lots of laundry.

<curtsy>

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Danni. So glad you got that time with Miss Emily.

    I have been itching to get another tattoo (I have two). I assume Miss Emily picked it out but did you get to help?

    ReplyDelete