March 14, 2014

A Quick Update

Miss Emily wanted me to post something about our trip. It was a big surprise. I had no idea where we were going until we got to the airport. She took me to San Francisco. It's been amazing.

It's kind a of a delayed honeymoon. Miss Emily has made good use of her strap-on and even allowed me to cum all three times she has fucked me. She practically raped my throat and my pussy the first night. She loves hearing me gagging on her cock.

Last night we went to a bar. It was like I fit right in. There were other sissies and women and a few men. A couple of the men made me feel like I was being checked out. I was pretty embarrassed. And some of the women told Miss Emily she had done a good job of training me. That made me blush.

I don't know what else Miss Emily has planned. I adore  her so much.

<curtsy>

1 comment: