March 20, 2014

Back to a Maid's Life

I have been working through the laundry today and Miss Emily has put me back on a strict diet. I have to weigh myself every morning and when I stepped on the scale today I found I was up to 137 pounds. That's two pounds more than before the honeymoon.

Miss Emily wants me to get down to 130. So it's back to yogurt for breakfast, fruit for lunch and salad for dinner. Sometimes I am allowed scraps from Miss Emily's plate.

I know it's been that way since the wedding, but after the trip it is taking some getting used to.

<curtsy>

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog a few days ago. You write very well.

    I have so many questions. Just a few to get started: do you wear makeup, if so, please tell us your style; is your hair cut and styled like a woman's, if so, what style do you have; does your mistress want you to 'pass' or look like a sissy; do you wear brest forms; and are children in your future, if so, will you be the stay-at-home mom?

    Thanks again for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete