March 24, 2014

Family Influences

Sometimes I wonder why I am a sissy and why Miss Emily is a dominant. Were we born this way or did we learn it? Maybe both. I don't really know.

I do know that I am small for a male. And my penis is mall, too. No wonder it's called a clit now. Girls were never interested in me as anything more than a friend. I never knew my father and was raised by my mom. I have a sister who is three years older than me.

I was always expected to do housework and help with cooking. There was never anything kinky about it. It's just the way it was. Mom and my sister fully support how Miss Emily is training me. When I am in uniform they seem to have no trouble treating me as a servant. At other times I am another daughter or sister. I think they like me more this way.

Miss Emily was raised in a female dominant home. Her father obeys her mother. As I have said earlier here he is not a sissy but he is obedient. He and Miss Emily's brother did all the housework and served.

I have only met her brother a couple of times. He is away at school. He pretends he is not submissive but when any of the women of the family give him a hard look he obeys instantly.

Of course Miss Emily's mother and sister support her training me. It seems like everyone in my world does now.

<curtsy>



No comments:

Post a Comment