June 16, 2014

Cucking and Sucking

The rest of my weekend was quite intense. Jack stayed over again on Saturday. When I think back to Friday and Saturday I can't quite believe how much cum I swallowed. It's enough to make a sissy turn beet red.

It seems like he is always able to get hard and she seemed to never get fucked by him often enough. And then something new happened. After I had cleaned her I started to lick his cock clean.

I'll never get over how big he is or how he starts to get hard again so soon after he has an orgasm. This time Miss Emily instructed me to start on his balls. They seem huge to me. Much bigger than mine. I was told to suck them. That really felt strange.

Then I licked his cock and took it in my mouth. I could still taste her on. That excites me so much. I could feel my clit dripping in my panties. I could feel him getting harder.

I was going to stop as I had in the past but as I started to pull my mouth up I felt his hands on the back of my head. I ket sucking as he let go.

My jaw was getting sore. I could feel him getting harder. Then I felt his hands on my head again. I felt so small as he started to move his cock in an out of my mouth. And then I felt him tense. I knew he was about to cum. In my mouth. I'd never swallowed it like that before.

And then he came. It wasn't a huge load but it was hot and sticky. I swallowed to keep from gagging.

The he pushed me away. His cock slapped my nose. A drop of cum landed on my cheek.

I heard her laugh and say "you are such a little cum slut."

I know I blushed.

I find it amazing that when I am in the moment doing these things it feels natural. Later it embarrasses me.

Sunday was completely different, filled with a family visit and a night in which I was more wife than cuckold. I'll write about that later today.

<curtsy>



6 comments:

  1. If and when you are allowed to suck, there is never enough. Enjoy every drop for as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My face is completely red right now, lol. I can't help but think of the few times I've had cum on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was embarrassed. Having two people laughing made me blush for sure. And she told me to wipe it off.

      Delete
  3. sounds amazing, when I get into what I call my sub-space or sissy-space, I am later amazed and embarrassed by the things I did and do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I wasn't aware that what I was feeling had a name. It kind of makes sense.

      Delete