June 13, 2014

At Her Feet

For one night there was no hockey. I was glad of that, but Miss Emily tells me there's a game tonight. I know here her attention will be.

But at least night she was in a good mood and allowed me to curl up on the floor while she watched TV after dinner. Don't even ask me what she was watching because I was too content being near her to care.

Not only was I at her feet, Miss Emily allowed me to worship them. I love the feel of her skin against my lips. Her feet are so beautiful. Isn't it strange that I feel lucky to be allowed to even touch them?

After I kissed and rubbed her feet she had me paint her nails. She chose a royal purple color, one of her favorites. I always take my time to make sure each nail looks perfect.

I was so excited I couldn't help hoping I would be allowed to cum. But I knew it wouldn't happen. Of course that didn't mean she wouldn't find satisfaction. Miss Emily masturbated when I had finished her nails.

I really wanted to taste her but she was content to have me watch her. It's so exciting and frustrating when she does that. But I am sure she knows that.

<curtsy>

No comments:

Post a Comment