June 9, 2014

Almost Back to Normal

Miss Emily did make it home last night. It was late when she got home, about midnight. I wanted to surprise her by putting on my French maid uniform with the petticoats but I feel asleep. I didn't even hear her come in the door.

She thought it was cute that I wanted to dress that way for her. I was so thrilled to that she was home. She was so nice to me. I ended up sleeping on the floor next to her bed. I have no idea why that mad me feel so good and wanted. But it did.

Today she is back to work and I am doing all the laundry she brought home. Tonight will be another without her. She's going to the hockey game and then staying at her college roommate's apartment.

Then, I hope, things will really be back to normal.

<curtsy>

No comments:

Post a Comment