June 18, 2014

A Paradox

I find it interesting that the cooler she is toward me the more I need Miss Emily's approval. No matter how she gives me I always seem to need and crave more.

This week is a good example. After getting a lot of her attention and even a dozen roses she has turned very cool to me. I am a servant and this all. Somehow this makes me ache for her to notice me.

I know that things will change and I will be a wife or a slut or a cuckold or whatever else she commands and then she will desire something else.

In the meantime I am a maid serving the woman she adores.

Life is very strange I think.

<curtsy>

3 comments:

  1. It does seem backwards, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think my whole life is backwards!

      Delete
  2. Has your Mistress discussed female hormones with you since your doctor visit? Given that you are in chasity, female hormones and spiro seem like a logical next step .

    ReplyDelete