June 15, 2014

Nagging Questions?

One of my readers offered his (or is it hers? hard to day since the comment was anonymous) thoughts about my relationship with Miss Emily.

I admit I was shocked. Maybe I have not been clear enough about I fell about her. I adore her.  love her. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Serving her needs comes naturally.

Despite that I do question myself. I always have. I don't know if that will ever change. Add to that the fact that I am coming to terms with the fact that I am better off as a wife and servant and I just can't help feeling what I am doing is against the way I was brought up.

For most of my life I imagined having a wife and a job and a family. But from the first time I met Miss Emily I wanted something else. She understood me better than I understood myself. It was so easy to be with her and to let her lead.

We have talked many times about our relationship. My place is clear as is hers. I tell her when I am upset or concerned or confused. I know she loves me by the way she cares for my feelings. That doesn't mean she does what I want her to do but she is aware of my safety and emotional well-being.

Having read about female-led relationships on the internet, I know what I have found is rare and beautiful. But I also know that is a long process for a sissy like me to accept the truth about herself.

I adore Miss Emily for showing me the way.

<curtsy>


No comments:

Post a Comment