June 12, 2014

Serving Others

Last night Miss Emily was home and that meant I was back to being a maid. This time, we weren't alone. She invited her sister over for dinner and to watch the hockey game. Her sister is every bit the dominant that Miss Emily is. She finds it amusing to out me on the spot.

Last night was no exception. Miss Emily had ordered me to dress in my French maid's uniform. That isn't unusual when company is over. When I answered the door i curtsied as I have been taught. I have spent hours practicing the correct way to show respect. But my curtsy wasn't good enough for Miss Amanda.

"is it the best you can do?" were her first words to me. She made me do it over ten times until she said "I suppose that will have to do." I can't explain how humiliating this was and how near to tears to I was. I was sure Miss Emily would be disappointed in me. But Miss Amanda didn't say anything, at least that I heard.

I served them dinner. I had prepared steak, asparagus and baked potatoes (which must be cooked in the oven not the microwave). Other than pouring wine and clearing dishes I was ignored as they talked the way sisters who are close do.

As always, my dinner, a salad and small slice of steak, waited until after they had finished. While they watched the game they continued to drink wine. Miss Amanda enjoys making me uncomfortable. At one point, she asked me how I felt about being a cuckold.

That was the first I knew that Miss Emily had shared that with her. I was kind of in shock I think. I couldn't think what to say. I looked to Miss Emily hoping she'd rescue me from having to answer. All I saw was the look she can give me that I know means I'd better obey.

I told her I was happy for Miss Emily and her desires were all that mattered. Miss Amanda said "You are fucking sissy." They both laughed.

I wanted to crawl in a hole. Yet I could fell a wet spot on my panties. I felt so pathetic.

The rest of the night they watched the game and I filled their wine glasses. Miss Amanda was a little drunk and Miss Emily insisted she stay in the guest room.

This morning I washed her clothes before she awoke and served her breakfast before she left for work. Miss Emily had left earlier.

I'll never understand why being treated like a servant excites me, but it does. sigh.

<curtsy>




No comments:

Post a Comment