June 16, 2014

Treated Like a Wife

Jack left after I served breakfast to him and Miss Emily on Sunday morning. I was in a daze. I was tired and I really didn't have many thoughts in my head. Once in a while I'd remember how his cock felt in my mouth when he came.

Since it was Father's Day we went to Miss Emily's parents house for dinner. It was a relaxing day and I was dressed in pink short shorts and a white tank top with pink trim. It was nice to be a wife more than a maid, although I did help with serving dinner and doing the dishes.

When we got home I received a treat when Mss Emily said she wanted me to stay up while she did some work in her home office. She finished up and called me to come to the den. She wanted to watch basketball (I'll never get the sports thing lol!). She had me on the couch next to her.

Usually I would be at her feet and if I'm luck I'd be allowed to worship them. This time she had her arm around me. I was so tired form the long weekend that soon I had my head in her lap as she cradled it.

I could feel her fingers in my hair. It was so peaceful and I felt so peaceful. I guess she got bored with the game because she turned the TV off and led me to her bedroom. She kissed me hard and I felt week. I could feel the strength in her.

I knew was going to get her strap-on and that she would use me. I was excited. It was like my sleepiness was gone.

She did fuck me and hard. She had me begging for more. She doesn't ask me to beg for that it just seems to happen. I was still locked in my chastity device but i could feel the dripping.

Finally she was finished. She allowed me to sleep with her in her bed. And when I awoke she had left for work. That is rare.

Somehow she knew exactly what I needed.

How does she do that?

<curtsy>


4 comments:

  1. She knows because she controls you and has trained you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will always be a mystery to me, sir.

      Delete
  2. I love laying my head in Master's lap, I feel comfortable and safe...well, there are times when I'm not comfortable, but I love that also :)

    I'm so glad you got exactly what you needed! And you got to sleep in! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a treat that she got her own breakfast. :)

      Delete