June 5, 2014

Commitment and Consequences

I was thinking about my post from yesterday and I realized that my second thoughts about being a sissy wife/servant brought a change to my relationship with Miss Emily.

I don';t think I even realized it for a long time, but after she called and forgave me her power over me was much greater. She exerted her control in new ways. I guess she knew I wouldn't dare disobey her.

Until that time I only wore panties when I was at her home. The day after I came back she gave me a gift. It was ten pairs of panties. She told me she wanted me to wear them at all times. I admit I swallowed hard. Maybe I should have know it would happen one day, but it seemed like such a big step.

As instructed I tossed all my male underwear in the garbage when I went home that night. I didn't have second thoughts. I was starting to really trust her. Or maybe I was afraid she'd leave me. I often wonder why she'd want me at all.

Looking back I can see that Miss Emily really took charge from that day. I wasn't expecting to wear a maid's uniform or live the life I am leading now. But since the wedding there's been no turning back.

I just have to keep trusting that she knows best.

<curtsy>


No comments:

Post a Comment