June 19, 2014

Alone But Not Alone

I don't know if this will make any sense to anyone but sometimes I feel all alone even when I am around people. The last couple of days I have felt like I am missing Miss Emily even though she is not away.

But as I wrote yesterday she has been cool toward. I doubt I'll ever feel totally comfortable when she is in that mood. It sets me on edge and makes me wonder what I have done to displease her.

Last night she came home, ate her dinner quickly and went to her home office to do some work. I wasn't even summoned to help her change from her work clothes. All I could do was hanger her clothes after she went to work.

I felt unwanted. I know in my mind she wants me and needs me, but I can't help feeling alone. It's a helpless feeling. The strangest part is I am she knows how I feel and she knows I know that fact.

I guess that's all part of being her sissy maid and wife. It's part of that paradox I wrote about yesterday.

Maybe tonight will be different.

<curtsy>

No comments:

Post a Comment