June 20, 2014

Packing Up

I am pretty excited today. Tomorrow Miss Emily is taking me away for a week to a vacation home in the woods. There'll be no computers to distract her. I won't have her all to myself since her sister will be there for part of the week, but I think it will be fun.

I've never dome much hiking or things like that but now I have a wardrobe for it. Miss Emily bought me shorts and tops and hiking boots and even socks and a red plaid wool jacket (I'm always cold lol). It was all a surprise when it arrived from UPS yesterday. It was fun trying it all on. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with her but I'll try.

I was even told not to pack any maids uniforms. And that will be a nice change.

She has been so cool this week. I wonder if her mood will change once we are away. I never know what to expect.

<curtsy>

No comments:

Post a Comment