June 13, 2014

Cuckolding and Jealousy

Maybe I'll never really get used to the idea of Miss Emily dating Jack. I can't deny that seeing her with him gets me excited. I know deep down I could never satisfy her the way he does. His cock is so much bigger,

The look on her face when he fucks her is something I'd never seen before. That made me jealous. But now something else has me feeling that way.

Tonight Jack is coming over to watch hockey. I don't know why but the idea of just watching TV with her makes me feel blue. I guess I am not even adequate for that. Of course, I know he'll probably do more than watch sports with her.

It's hard to express exactly what I feel about all this. I think years of keeping everything inside have made me reluctant to share those kinds of things.

And then there's the fact that since I found out about tonight's guest I haven't been able to stop thinking about his cock. It's so big and thick.

Am I so easy to manipulate that she has me thinking like a slut? I guess I am.

<curtsy.




2 comments:

  1. Are you sent to your room while they watch hockey? And is he staying the nightz?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sir, I was not sent to my room. I was on duty all evening serving them drinks and being there for their amusement.

      Delete